Yet more-gloucester in the 1920 1930s

Here we see the Rycroft Wesleyn Chapel in Conduit St,Gloucester as it looked Back in the 1930s.Over the years, the building has had a number ofoccupants and is now occupied by The Barton and Tredworth Community Trust.

The interior of the chapel with a magnificent looking organ.Below are a few members of the congregation We estimate the picture was takenaround the beginning of the 1930s. Our thanks to Jerry for these interesting pictures.