The company’s vision is to improve horticulture and gardening by making soil the best it can be.
Developed from Tony Callaghan’s extensive knowledge and experiments with compost, humus, biochar and soil, the products redefine what makes a good compost and a good soil additive. They will make your soil and compost super fertile and will make a positive difference to the quality and quantity of the plants crops.
The products are:
- Compost Humification Agent. Exclusive to SoilFixer, the agent is based on a proprietary formulation that includes biochar and other proprietary additives. It acts as a compost accelerator increasing the volume of essential colloidal humus within compost.
- SoilFixer SF60. Made using a patent pending process, composting conditions are adjusted and the SoilFixer proprietary humification agent is added to create a “super compost”. SF60 is more than a mix of “biochar and compost”. A biochar-colloidal humus matrix is actively created which holds and retains water, NKPs, trace minerals and beneficial micro-organisms. The matrix acts like a ‘water and nutrient sponge’ and ‘soil aggregation glue’ to help improve soil tilth and fertility.
- A range of biochars suitable for use in soil to improve the growth and health of crops and plants. SoilFixer also offers a bespoke service for the provision of granular powder and chips, based on requirements.
- As part of the biochar production expertise, SoilFixer also provide charcoal filters for use in odour removal, for example in compost and anaerobic digestion plants.
- All of the SoilFixer products are made using sustainable resources and great care is taken to ensure that waste is minimised and forests and natural habitats are preserved.