Built by Cadbury Limited for their employees, the Cadbury Hall first opened in 1936.
It is conveniently situated next to the village school in the heart of the village with plenty of parking outside.
The building was extended and modernised in 1988-1990.
Extensive re-furbishment work has been under way since 2012, and the main areas are much smarter. The builiding is managed and operated by the Frampton on Severn Community Association (FCA), a registered charity set up to manage a range of facilities in the village for the benefit of the local community