Sixteen people from Gloucestershire have been recognised in the Queen’s Honours List.
People are nominated by members of the public, government departments or the Royal Family.
The list is a chance for recognition of those who have made outstanding contributions in their field throughout the year.
- Steven Scott McCarthy. Minister of Defence Materiel British Defence Staff Washington. For services to Defence. (Gloucestershire)
- Richard Craig Scudamore. Executive chairman, Premier League. For services to Football. (Gloucestershire)
- Clare Denise Gibbs. Strategic Partnering manager, Cabinet Office. For public service. (Gloucestershire)
- Richard Boggis-Rolfe. Chairman, National Employers Advisory Board. For voluntary service to the Armed Forces Reserves. (Gloucestershire).
- Helen Andrews. Operations manager, Bristol, Civil and Family Justice Centre, HM Courts and Tribunal Service. For services to Justice and the community in Bristol and Cheltenham. (Cheltenham, Gloucestershire)
- Susan Glover Durrell. Consultant Physiotherapist, Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. For services to Physiotherapy. (Snowshill, Worcestershire)
- Alan George Head. Chairman, Cheltenham and Tewkesbury Squadrons, RAF Air Cadets. For voluntary service to Young People. (Gloucestershire)
- Maureen Loxley. Price Integrity Operator, Tesco plc, and Trade Union Representative, Usdaw. For services to the Retail Sector and to Trade Unions. (Gloucestershire)
- Peter John Leonard Nixon. For services to Conservation and to the National Trust.(Gloucestershire)
- Charles Patterson Reed. For services to Disabled People in Sport. (Cirencester, Gloucestershire)
- Elisabeth Mary Skinner. Academic Leader, Society of Local Council Clerks. For services to Parish Councils. (Stroud, Gloucestershire)
BEM British Empire Medal
- Sharon Beckett. Chief executive, Sight Cymru. For services to Blind and Partially Sighted People in South Wales. (Woolaston, Gloucestershire)
- Joy Hibbins. Founder, Suicide Crisis. For services to Vulnerable People. (Cheltenham, Gloucestershire)
- Mary Elizabeth Doreen Robinson. For services to Music in the community in Blockley, Gloucestershire. (Blockley, Gloucestershire)
- Hamish Robert Thompson. Technical Services Officer, Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue Service. For services to Firefighter Safety. (Cheltenham, Gloucestershire)
Royal Victorian Order – DCVO
- Susan Louise Wigley, CVO. Lady in Waiting to The Duchess of Gloucester.