Eddie

All members please read this post

10 posts in this topic

First I'd like to apologise for the lack of content from me lately. This has been due to work commitments, and for the last 10 days or so I really have been extremely ill, but today I feel almost human again.

The boards have had a number of upgrades lately and there are new features that I'll go into in a moment.

I'd like you all to welcome Gloucester_Lad who has volunteered to be the moderator of the Tuffley forum. We do need new blood and moderators are always welcomed, so if you would like to moderate the forum of your own area then please let me know. I'm sure you all know we lost a major contributor when John Tocknel died this year.

New Features

The facebook and twitter share features have been improved. Once you have set up the connect properly in your profile you can send any post, image or blog to twitter and to your facebook wall. In addition at the bottom of every post you will see buttons to send the post to stumble upon, digit it and all the major sharing sites.

Blogs

very member can set up aq blog here, and now you will see that you have the same interface as for posting, so you can now add links, images etc to your blog posts.

Gallery

The gallery has also been improved. You can set up albums, images and of course the same sharing facilities to facebook and twitter are there as well.

At present we are running version 3.14 . Next week I'll be applying a patch for ie9 , but version 3.20 is going to be available soon and this version will concentrate even more on social media as well as some lovely new features.

~Coming soon are some great contests with prizes. The Tall ships contest will be running again this year with prizes from us here, The London Road Studio and Dammo photography

Do let me know if you have any questions

Sorry to hear you've been ill Eddie; hope you're feeling better now.

Glad your back on your feet again

Hope all is well now

Thanks to you both. Feeling a lot better now.

Glad you are "Back on your feet", Boss :) .

Looking forward to meeting you and having a drink, in June/July for my Birthday.

Nobby :hehe:

Sorry to hear that you've been ill, Eddie. I hope you're feeling better. :-)

Told you that curry was dodgy! ;)

Glad you're on the mend.

Yep Glad to see you back to Normal :dozingoff: once More

Welcome back. I am glad you are feeling better.

Me too Eddie. Not the best time to get well when you have the new office to sort.

Many thanks for all the hard work you put into these boards.

I've been too occupied since I retired, the old boat I bought is a bit more work than I expected, hopefully it will float when it gets near the water. Once that happens, I'll have more time to write on here.