Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Glawster -Born

Trying to find

5 posts in this topic

Researching my family tree

Trying to Find

My mother's father is , Edward Royston Alick Cooling and could of been known as Roy, he was born in Gloucester in 1920 and when he was born his known address was Twyver street Gloucester.

He was married to a Gladys Boden of Gloucester, up until they divorced in the 1940's

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone, that may have known of him or know's anything

about him.

Regards

His grandaughter

Sadie.

Trying to Find

My mother's father is , Edward Royston Alick Cooling and could of been known as Roy,

he was born in Gloucester in 1920 and when he was born his known address was Twyver street, Gloucester.

He was married to a Gladys Boden of Gloucester, up until they divorced in the 1940's

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone, that may have knew of him or know's anything

about him.

Regards

Sadie, his grandaughter.

UPDATE:

Edward Royston Alick Cooling changed his name to Poole and died last year in 2006

On 01/10/2007 at 11:04 AM, Glawster -Born said:

Trying to Find

My mother's father is , Edward Royston Alick Cooling and could of been known as Roy, he was born in Gloucester in 1920 and when he was born his known address was Twyver street Gloucester.

I'd be interested in hearing from anyone, that may have known of him or know's anything

about him.

Regards

His grandaughter

Sadie.

Sadie, my name is Graham Cooling I am Roys son born in Birmingham (second marriage?) I know this is a old thread but please reply if you can