Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joe Kilker

'Very real risk to public' posed by men with this sawn-off shotgun in Gloucester

3 posts in this topic

It's interesting that this court case had to be held 75 miles away because ' Gloucester Crown Court is over-capacity', yet serious crime is supposed to be on the wane. Is Richard Graham's 'solution' of longer sentences still the answer?

Also interesting that so much drug crime is going on in Barton & Tredworth. Hope these convictions deal a blow, rather than just being thetip of the iceberg. 

http://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/news/gloucester-news/very-real-risk-public-posed-332549

You might find these figures interesting

best.jpg

worst.jpg

Wouldn't surprise me. The funniest thing is, police claim to be concerned with community matters, but I learned from Reyaz Limalia, same time as he promised no further encroachment on St. James' Park from the arena, that Tim Wood, of Gloucestershire Constabulary, and the guy who  refused to let me join Friends of St. James' Park because of its supposed involvement with the partnership, was running the group, but now apparently works in Cheltenham, according to the station. I sent him an email right then, only to get an automatic response saying he was on leave til the 24th. Been four days since his 'return', and nothing from him. So partnership abandoned (no police at the AGM), F0SJ abandoned, just Tony Ward's 'dog in the manger' TETRA left, but plenty of concern, apparently...