Eddie

2017 on these boards

13 posts in this topic

As many of you know, last year I sold my company Softdata Internet Ltd and retired. I have still been here daily posting new topics and  moderating the boards ( we still get thousands of spammers trying to get in ) 

After the New Year I won't be here so often so I can concentrate more on my own blog . This site belongs to the company and it is only out of love that I have done so much work here. I will still be around, but just not as much.

It has been a privilege to be here and I have made many friends. I know that Luke, the new owner has big plans for the site and I wish him every success

I don't get on line much now but I have very much enjoyed reading the boards here. Best of luck with your retirement and I hope the new owner does half as well as you have

Thank you. It isn't just the boards of course. There is our directory and the wp part of the site. All need regular updates to keep our visitors safe

Hi

Just wish to offer our thanks for all  your help in setting up our website (Gloucestershire Older Person's Association).

Thanks

Paul Harries
(GOPA Trustee)

My pleasure. I hope it is successful. I'm an oldy now myself :wub:

Eddie, thanks for all your hard work over the years. I've run internet forums myself in the past and they are a lot of work. I wish you all the best in your retirement and hope we'll keep in touch. Best of luck to Luke, the new owner, in his plans.

Eddie likes this

Hi

As "an oldy"  you're entitled to become a member of GOPA and get our newsletter if you wish? It'll keep you up to date with what we're doing. Same goes for anyone else who's at least 50 yrs old. (That includes me - so there is a bit of looking out for myself here)!  LOL

(I'm just jealous you have a garden) :mellow:

Thanks

Paul Harries

Thanks. I'll join. I notice you have a word document there for a membership form. This isn't a good idea as many people don't have word. A pdf would be better.

I do have great plans for the garden this year so keep an eye on our blog at http://vandaandeddie.uk/blog/ 

Hi

You'll both be most welcome to join.

I look forward to seeing pics of your work in the garden. I really do love nature and all it's greenery.

Something I miss from 'home' in Ystalyfera. Lots of green stuff and a beautiful river.

Thanks

Paul Harries