Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kay Powell

BTNP meeting

67 posts in this topic

I refer you to my previous answer, Kay. I've put the time in, gone above and beyond the call of duty, even had police deliver a 'notice' lying that I went to Paul Harries' flat after he asked me not to. If he won't even tell us where/when the 'subsequent meeting' happened, what more am I obliged to do? I want my life back!

I have emailed Ahmed Hansdot again, as you know, seeking more information about the partnership. I'll stay on that, and maybe shame a response out of them. But it's too uphill a task for one person to arrange a venue, and get people to attend it, I've found. There must be others with more sway, they just need to show a bit more backbone.

Hi

The Police certainly WERE NOT LYING!

You entered the building & knocked at my door, without any permission to be there. You were trespassing. Plain and simple. You also refused to leave when asked. Something even I remember correctly, even if you don't! That's why the complaint was made and police turned up to see you.

Also there is the business of you illegally entering the Community Centre to hide and take notes from a private meeting of the BTNP. Again, Trespass (at least).

Plus the fact that you refused to hand over the BTNP website back to us once you left. Treating it as your own personal property, which it never was. Think that's called theft, but there may be another wording under current legislation.

That, people is why the BTNP doesn't work with Mr Kilker. Ms Powell, however, has done none of those things, and a far better example of people 'agreeing to disagree' and still remaining civil.

I have been aware for some time of Mr Kilker trying to set up a competing Partnership. with himself at the helm. Plus the disinformation and lies he's been spreading. There are Lies, Damned Lies and Mr Kilker, it seems.

If he feels so strongly, let him try this in court. We'll see if he gets an enforcement notice against him or not.

As for me, I'm still looking into trying to get the Partnership up and running again. Spoke to a few people at the City Farm last week. Got someone to potentially join the committee (if reformed), but still looking for a treasurer & secretary. It might take a short while, but it will be worth the effort.

So, if Ms Powell, or anyone else (except Mr Kilker) has any ideas of anyone willing to help reinstate the BTNP Leadership, please let me know.

Thanks

(The Hopeful)

Paul Harries

My opinion is that the ward is better off without the BTNP. 

Hi

Do you actually live in Barton/Tredworth Ward Ms Powell?

Paul Harries

10 hours ago, PaulHarries said:

Hi

Do you actually live in Barton/Tredworth Ward Ms Powell?

Paul Harries

No but I shop there, and I live in the Barton & Tredworth division. People are so parochial. 

Hi

5 hours ago, Kay Powell said:

No but I shop there, and I live in the Barton & Tredworth division. People are so parochial. 

Parochial? So you believe you get to vote in someone elses area? Next you'll be demanding to vote in the US elections!

Paul Harries

On 03/11/2016 at 6:39 PM, PaulHarries said:

Hi

The Police certainly WERE NOT LYING!

You entered the building & knocked at my door, without any permission to be there. You were trespassing. Plain and simple. You also refused to leave when asked. Something even I remember correctly, even if you don't! That's why the complaint was made and police turned up to see you.

Also there is the business of you illegally entering the Community Centre to hide and take notes from a private meeting of the BTNP. Again, Trespass (at least).

Plus the fact that you refused to hand over the BTNP website back to us once you left. Treating it as your own personal property, which it never was. Think that's called theft, but there may be another wording under current legislation.

That, people is why the BTNP doesn't work with Mr Kilker. Ms Powell, however, has done none of those things, and a far better example of people 'agreeing to disagree' and still remaining civil.

I have been aware for some time of Mr Kilker trying to set up a competing Partnership. with himself at the helm. Plus the disinformation and lies he's been spreading. There are Lies, Damned Lies and Mr Kilker, it seems.

If he feels so strongly, let him try this in court. We'll see if he gets an enforcement notice against him or not.

Oh my stars.

Do you have proof of any of this, Paul Harries? You've glossed over the police notice claiming that I had visited your flat 'after being asked not to'. Be honest now, did I ever go to your flat after you asked me not to (due to pique)? It's a simple question, though as you've ignored various other simple questions about more recent events like the 'subsequent meeting', I don't hold out much hope for an answer.

So you'll work with 'Ms Powell', even though you threatened to sue her? Or is that also 'disinformation'?

Your other two accusations are equally bumph, but l'll not risk muddying the waters (and adding to your evident confusion) by trying to address them in a single post.

Remember that people were always allowed to work with the partnership, wherever they lived, if the committee allowed it. But even living in the ward, as I do, didn't help if the committee were against it, and Bren McInerney, a Longlevens resident, put forward a motion for the committee to not speak to me. Pat Hurley didn't live in the division, never mind the ward, but she was still allowed to be chair, and then a secretary who lied that she hadn't attended a meeting Paul Harries and I were both at.

With the BTCT, living, working or having property in Barton & Tredworth was sufficient grounds for membership (and they actually had a membership list), but the more you want to exclude people, the more restrictions you impose. This 'new' partnership is doomed, if such a petty individual is the only advocate for it. But as I said, smarter heads will be making plans for a replacement, and Paul Harries will be on the fringes of it, making excuses, as he was before. 

Can we please keep this to the point. Personal jibes don't really help

Fine by me, but may I just point out that nothing I've said has come close to the unfounded accusations Paul Harries has made about me, almost two full days ago, now.

I have read every post on this issue and must admit that I have gone from being informed to being bored. I think that the sooner that someone mentions the WAR and the issue can come to an end, the better. I agree with Eddie and I can only see this issue spiraling downwards. Time to shake hands and talk about something else. Nobby.:hehe:

To paraphrase League of Gentlemen: This is a LOCAL partnership, for LOCAL people. Are you local?

:angry:

It's the same as anywhere. If you use the facilities, you should have a say.

Hi

The Partnership is responsible for people living within the Ward. The finance cannot and will not be spent outside the Ward. People living outside Barton/Tredworth simply do not get a vote on what happens. It would be illegal.

Just because you visit a country, work in a country does not give you a vote in that country (Unless you're a citizen of that country).

So, Ms Powell, No you do NOT get to vote on what happens here if you don't live here. Though "if you use the facilities" your opinion may help &  be used by those that do.

Does that clarify things?

Thanks

Paul Harries

If you refuse to support your allegations of criminal acts with factual evidence, Paul Harries, it has to be assumed that you are lying, or at least spreading 'disinformation', and people are apt to get banned for that around here. In fact, I recall the rules on libel being quite strict.

20 hours ago, Nobby said:

I have read every post on this issue and must admit that I have gone from being informed to being bored. I think that the sooner that someone mentions the WAR and the issue can come to an end, the better. I agree with Eddie and I can only see this issue spiraling downwards. Time to shake hands and talk about something else. Nobby.:hehe:

No offence intended, but the purpose of this thread isn't to provide you with enjoyment. It addresses a serious democratic deficit in Barton & Tredworth, and if it isn't to your liking, there are plenty of other topics to peruse.

Hi

As to "Facts" Mr Kilker - you DID enter a private building without permission. You DID refuse to leave when asked. You DID enter the Community Centre without permission and hide behind a wall to take notes of a private BTNP meeting.

Or are you calling us all liars? Libel works against you, Mr Kilker. As doe the Facts as you like to call them. And they are more than allegations.

There was a reason why you were banned from this site before.

To everyone else but Mr Kilker  - apologies for the rant there's only so much lies and disinformation we can stand from Mr 'Odious' He has been banned from contacting me direct,, so this site is the only way he can use to get at me and others personally.

Paul Harries

Topic Closed. This has degenerated intoan argument between 2 people