Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vanda

Plea to help find missing diabetic cat

4 posts in this topic

A DIABETIC cat has gone missing in Tuffley, with its owners issuing a desperate plea for help.

Roscoe, a 15-year-old black and white Tom went out from his home in Camden Road on Sunday afternoon and hasn't been seen since. He needs daily injections to keep his condition in check.

Owner Paul Aylott said: "If he goes more than a week without his injections it won't be good news. Call 07989701600 or 01452 542508.

http://www.thisisgloucestershire.co.uk/Plea-help-missing-diabetic-cat/story-14398444-detail/story.html

Me too, especially as he is on medication.

When we first moved here 27 years ago I brought with me my cat Benny. We shut her in the shed overnight until we had moved everything in but on opening the shed the next morning she was gone. To cut a story short we searched hi and low for a couple of days and could not find her.

3 months later the old dog started sniffing by the back door and started to paw at the door too. On opening the door there she was. I don't know where she had been for the 3 months and as she was not a very friendly cat (half wild would be a better description especially where Eddy was concerned) she would not have found another temporary home.

Hopefully Tom will turn up

unbeleivable,it's marvellous how cats can find their way home after so long she must have realized what side her bread was buttered,clever cat